Targetting almost every industry in the Indian market:
- Information Technology
- Call Center
- MS Office
- Human Resource
- Technical Help Desk
- Public Administration
Quality IT Professionals are Rare. Identify and Hire Them Before Others Do
When you’re searching for top IT talent and you get swamped with resumes, you know that somewhere in the pile there are a few gold nuggets. But how can you find them without spending a lot of time and/or money? That’s where Ingenium Solutions testing comes in.
Ingenium Solutions’s online assessments make it easy to:
- Evaluate your applicants’ IT abilities, from basic computer knowledge to programming
- Verify their application and web development expertise
- Measure each candidate’s complete potential, by assessing all of the required job skills
- Generate and deliver IT Skills tests that assess a wide range of abilities
You can count on our testing solution.
Ingenium Solutions offers an extensive test library of over 450 subjects created, reviewed, and validated by in-field experts. Our interface lets you create multiple assessments with the same profile, for random or repeat testing.
- Fully customize online assessments by combining as many test subjects as needed into a single test, or use Standard Tests for specific positions like C# Developer, Network Engineer, Web Developer, e-Commerce Project Manager, Java Developer, and more.
- Easily create Beginner- or Advanced-level tests, covering subjects from hardware and networking to using databases and business intelligence, operating systems, and Internet browsers.
- Create your own company-specific test questions using the Ingenium Solutions Editor
Use Decisive Accounting Skills Tests to Assess Your Candidates’ Expertise
The difference between a skilled accountant and a novice can be quantified in sums of millions of dollars. So don’t just trust someone’s stated skills, assess them and protect your company’s liability.
With Ingenium Solutions’s online pre-screening solution, you can:
- Objectively rank your candidates’ accounting skills levels before the interview.
- Improve recruiting efficiency with accounting tests designed by experts.
- Customize your accounting skills tests by matching them to the specific job requirements.
- Use a single practical and concise test to evaluate multiple skill categories.
Get your money’s worth with our flexible skills assessment solution.
Beyond ready-made accounting tests for typical job positions, Ingenium Solutions offers tremendous flexibility and customization at an affordable price. You can comprehensively evaluate the capabilities of candidates, based on the specific skill requirements of the position, with either standard or custom tests.
- Combine as many test subjects as you like into a single skills test, including topics like General Ledger, Inventory and Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, and Invoices and Reports.
- Fully customize your online assessments by combining as many test subjects as needed into a single test, including Microsoft Office®, Primary Work Skills, and Typing and Data Entry.
- Configure your own company-specific test questions with the Ingenium Solutions Editor
Have the Greatest Staff in Banking History with the Help of Ingenium Solutions Testing
Running bank operations securely and efficiently takes a diversely talented team. Having skilled people performing calculations, providing professional customer service, and keeping your IT systems online will increase bank profits and reduce your liability. Ingenium Solutions has tested millions of candidates since 2003, and offers an extensive library of modular tests covering many banking disciplines, plus hundreds of core professional skills.
- Combine any of Ingenium Solutions’s subjects, topics, and questions into relevant, valid tests for your jobs.
- Our banking assessments help you spot the strengths and weaknesses of your bank staff and candidates, highlighting training needs and identifying new hires.
- Test not only the financial skills required for the job, but also the soft skills that translate into positive interactions with customers.
Use scientific data to support your banking hires
In a single test session that’s easy and efficient for the test-taker, Ingenium Solutions can assess a full range of job-related skills, so that you can uncover the strengths and weaknesses of each before interviewing or hiring.
- Fully customize your online assessments in minutes by combining as many test subjects such asBank Teller Skills, Debt Collection, and Financial Analysis as needed into a single test.
- Choose as many questions as you like, then use the Ingenium Solutions Editor to add your own questions to create the perfect test.
Give a Strong Voice to Your Customer Service Department: Hire Top Call Center Staff
Outstanding customer service is the best way to ensure customer fidelity today. Make sure that the voice they hear when they contact your call center accurately represents your company by carefully assessing candidate capabilities before you hire. Qualifying candidates for your call center staff has never been easier, thanks to Ingenium Solutions’s online assessment solution.
- Use our complete Call Center skills testing tools, created by experts
- Simulation skills tests accurately predict candidates’ on-the-job performance
- Measure communication and problem-solving capabilities with multi-subject assessments
- Generate your own questions to create Call Center tests that cover the exact skills you’re looking for
Inbound or outbound? How about both, and much more!
Whether you are recruiting for inbound calls, outbound calls, or both, Ingenium Solutions’s extensive question bankallows you to craft a custom Call Center test specific to your needs. The flexibility of our customizable skills assessment solution makes it remarkably cost-effective.
- Fully customize online assessments by combining as many subjects as needed into a single test, or use Standard Tests for Typing Skills, Call Center Terminology, E-mail Etiquette, and more.
- Based on a wide variety of situations that Call Center staff may encounter, our tests allow you to measure professional verbal and non-verbal communication abilities, listening skills and empathy, attention to detail, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Use the Ingenium Solutions Editor to create your own questions, specific to your company needs.
Put Together a Great Team of Technicians with Proven Engineering Skills
Looking for highly-skilled engineers? Ingenium Solutions has been pioneering job-based skills testing for technicians and engineers at organizations all over the world. Our engineering tests have been developed, reviewed, and are continually refined by in-field experts to ensure that they are practical and predictive.
- Mechanical Skills tests are written and reviewed by panels of in-field professionals, and refined through years of use and updates.
- Questions with real-world examples test on-the-job capabilities.
- You can easily configure your own custom tests that cover the skills needed for your unique positions.
- Accurately gauge your applicant’s expertise, from beginner to expert.
Configure Your Own Engineering Tests or Select a Ready-Made Test
Our modular subject library includes more than 450 subjects with thousands of selectable subtopics you can combine into your assessments. These tools help you identify the best-performing applicants before spending your valuable time on interviews. Ingenium Solutions makes recruiting easier by offering 100% flexibility in the creation of highly-relevant assessments for standard or customized skills. Our engineering tests and assessment tools let you do it all.
- Combine questions from many topic areas into a single, customized assessment to measure the skills needed to meet your job requirements.
- Our pre-defined assessments cover subject areas like Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Basic Electronics.
- Simulation tests help you measure employee performance in simulated real-work environments.
Learn why Ingenium Solutions’s Microsoft® Office Testing Leads the Industry for Accuracy
Ingenium Solutions has been a global leader in Microsoft Office® skills testing since 2003, and our multiple-solution simulations and graphical questions test Microsoft Office® skills more thoroughly and realistically than our competitors’ rigid tests. With Ingenium Solutions, you can:.
- Combine Microsoft Office® tests with other skills assessments for a complete hiring test.
- Use Microsoft Word® assessments that let you gauge your applicant’s expertise, from beginner to expert.
- Evaluate applicants’ performance with simulation questions for Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint® and Outlook®.
- Combine any of Ingenium Solutions’s subjects, topics, and questions into relevant, valid tests for any job.
Go beyond typical skills assessments with Ingenium Solutions’s Microsoft Office® tests.
Ingenium Solutions’s simulation testing for Microsoft Office® subjects evaluates your applicants’ real, hands-on expertise against appropriate time limits. Plus, to make sure you don’t miss any of the skills required for a job position, Ingenium Solutions lets you assess multiple competences in just one test.
- Fully customize your online assessments by combining as many test subjects as needed into a single test, including Microsoft Office Word®, Excel®, Outlook®, PowerPoint®, OneNote®, Visio®, and more.
- Choose one of our job-based tests, from Account Executive to Web Developer, which are ready-made to cover the skills typically needed in these jobs.
Upgrade Your Healthcare Services with Top Medical Personnel, Qualified by Ingenium Solutions
Ingenium Solutions’s medical pre-screening tests have helped healthcare institutions make better hiring decisions since 2003. To identify skilled candidates quickly and reduce the chance of hiring errors, Ingenium Solutions provides an online assessment solution proven over a decade with millions of candidates tested.
- Our healthcare assessments let you gauge your applicant’s expertise, from beginner to expert.
- Pick from our extensive standard tests, or combine any of Ingenium Solutions’s subjects, topics, and questions into relevant, valid tests for any job.
- Test not only the medical skills required for the job, but also communication, computer, and soft skills.
Test with more validity with job-based tests
With the wide area of medical skills covered in Ingenium Solutions’s test center, your candidates can be assessed on multiple attributes in one efficient test, so you have a broad understanding of strengths and weaknesses before the intensive interview stages. Fully customize online assessments by combining as many test subjects as needed into a single test, including First Aid, Pharmaceutical Terminology, Medical Coding, Medical Transcription, and more.
- Choose from our Job-based tests, from Medical Records Clerk to Physical Therapist, which are ready-made to cover the skills needed in these jobs.
- Or, hand-select as many questions as you like, then use the Ingenium Solutions Editor to add your own questions and create the perfect test.
Hire Extraordinary Sales Reps by Screening with Ingenium Solutions Assessments
A great Sales rep that brings in peak revenue month after month is more than just having the ability to make cold calls or following through. Understanding modern technology, having professional-level communication skills, and accurate data entry are examples of other skills a Sales rep needs so as to not compromise your company.
- Our Sales assessments let you gauge your applicants’ expertise, from beginner to expert
- Test not only the sales skills required for the job, but also the soft skills that will ensure great salesperson-to-customer interactions.
Get a Rapid Return on Investment with Ingenium Solutions
When each candidate takes a benchmark skills test, you’ll make sure that only well-vetted salespeople make it to the final round. You’ll hire people with stronger skills, and lower your risk of expensive hiring mistakes that don’t become apparent until weeks or months have gone by.
- Fully customize online assessments by combining as many test subjects as needed into a single test, including Business Communication, Sales Management for MS Dynamics CRM 2011, Sales Concepts, and more.
- Job-based tests, like Retails Sales Assistant and Sales Administrator, are ready-made to cover the skills needed in these jobs.
Put Together a Top-Notch HR Department with Hires Based on eSkill’s Test Results
HR is attaining more and more respect and importance in today’s corporate environment. Involved in recruiting, retention numbers and employee development programs, a skillful HR department will build your company’s chances of success greatly over time. So make sure you build the best HR team with the help of eSkill professional HR tests.
- Combine any of eSkill’s subjects, topics, and questions into relevant, valid tests for any job.
- Our HR assessments let you gauge your applicant’s expertise, from beginner to expert.
- Test not only the hard skills required for any HR position, but also the soft skills that will make your HR personnel the go-to people for work-related conflicts.
Spot the best HR professionals with eSkill’s HR industry-targeted tests.
Effectiveness in HR doesn’t stop at just being a good recruiter or being a “people person.” It’s much more than that, since it requires both of these qualities plus that something extra. With eSkill you can test for many qualities in one test, using our standard job-based tests or with your own customized tests that cover all of the skills you’re interested in.
- Job-based tests, like HR Administrator, Office Manager, and Reconciliation Specialist, are ready-made to cover the skills needed in these jobs.
- Fully customize online assessments by combining as many test subjects as needed into a single test, including Training Skills, Interview Questions, Human Resources, Discrimination at the Workplace, and more.
Increase the Quality of Your Retail Team with eSkill-Screened Hires
Having a great retail team depends on proficiency at many skills – professional communication, accurate data entry, knowledge of retail systems, and more. Find and hire your dream team of retail personnel using eSkill’s pre-screening tests, which will quickly narrow down your hiring options to the most skilled candidates while giving all candidates a fair chance at proving themselves.
- Our retail assessments let you gauge your applicant’s expertise, from Store Manager to Retail Sales Assistant.
- Test not only the sales skills required for the job, but also the interpersonal traits that will ensure a great connection between your staff and your customers.
- Fully customize online assessments by combining as many test subjects as needed into a single test, including Sales Clerk Skills, Warehousing Skills, General Retail Knowledge, Web Merchant Skills, Sales Concepts, and more.
- Job-based tests, like Retail Cashier and Front Desk Clerk, are ready-made to cover the skills needed in these jobs.
Lead the Hospitality industry with the help of eSkill Testing
A multi-billion dollar business, the hospitality industry depends heavily on the quality of service its employees provide. Without skillful personnel ready to help customers and perform tasks dependably, your company’s reputation is at risk from complaints and errors. We offer an extensive library of modular tests relevant for Hospitality industry staffing.
- Modular subjects such as Front Desk, Food & Beverage Serving, and Tour Operator test practical skills and measure real-world knowledge.
- Standard job-based tests, like Event Coordinator, Food and Beverage Cashier, Manager, orFront Desk Clerk, are ready-made if you wish to use an eSkill standard test.
- Detailed reports provide skills-gap analysis and answer explanations useful for current employees as well as candidates.
Technical Help Desk
Build a Better Technical Support Team With the Help of eSkill Testing
Just having the best product on the market is not enough anymore. Ensuring that your clients are happy and that problems are solved professionally is a necessary component of corporate reputation and long-term success. That’s why it’s so important to put together the best sales and support team you can, based on skills data provided by eSkill’s pre-screening online testing.
- Support-related subjects and simulations include Inbound and Outbound Call Center andCustomer Service, plus hundreds of technical and other professional skills.
- Mix technical subjects with Marketing and Sales skills in a single test, so your personnel are qualified to help your clients with future purchases.
- Our assessments provide you with real data on which you can base and defend your hiring decisions.
Enhance your School’s Administrative Performance. Test With Ingenium.
You can’t put a price on a wonderful educational experience, nor on the high quality educational professionals that provide it. That’s why you should start using eSkill’s pre-screening testing in your academic recruiting process, so you can only hire or promote those who have proven their skills.
- Our assessments let you gauge your applicants’ expertise for positions ranging from Cafeteria staff to Office Administration to Faculty.
- Test not only the professional skills required for the job, but interpersonal skills as well, to ensure great interactions among school staff and your students.
Fuel your students’ minds with inspiring academic staff
The younger generation’s future will be determined in large part by the inspiration they receive from top teachers and support staff. By using eSkill’s pre-screening solution, you can identify the most promising candidates and interview them more quickly.
- Fully customize combining as many test subjects such as Numerical Reasoning, Logical Thinking, Verbal Reasoning into a single test of any length.
- Add multimedia exhibits to your tests for immersive and realistic candidate assessment.
Empower Your Institution with Quality Personnel through Ingenium Testing
Government institutions can only do their best work when their staff is of the highest possible quality. The strength of an organization’s decisions and the impact it has is determined by its employees’ skills and expertise. So put together the best team possible based on results obtained with eSkill’s pre-screening online testing solution.
- Our municipal skills assessments provide you with real numbers on which you can base your hiring decisions.
- Test not only the technical skills required for the job, but your candidates’ interpersonal skills, so they’ll be able to make good judgments and communicate well with constituents.
Give Your Institution the Edge Required for Great Leadership
Government employees should be an example of how great skills and expertise can influence productivity. Live up to expectations by pre-screening before you hire for the skills you know will make your institution proud.
- Fully customize your online assessments by combining as many test subjects as needed into a single test, including Environmental, Health and Safety, Leadership Skills, Time Management, Microsoft Office®, and any other industry-related tests you are interested in.
- Job-based tests, like Administrative Coordinator, Litigation Legal Assistant, or Administrative Secretary, are ready-made to cover the skills needed in these jobs.